OUT OF STOCK
Birthday: September 5th
I come from the other side of the world with one goal: To comfort kids that need a hug! I love exploring new places and learning new things. My favorite thing to do is use my imagination to fly to other places and make up fun & exciting stories.
Favorite Quote: "Hugs help heal"
Where I want to visit: "I want to explore Africa."
FEATURES & DETAILS
- Handmade one at a time, by Fair Trade artisans.
- Designed with kids in mind, made for durability and comfort
- Premium stitching and unique patchwork details
- Secret pocket pouch for imaginative play
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be super cuddly
- Safe + non-toxic: made with all new materials
- Unique patch behind left ear that matches your bear's twin
- Sustainably made in the West Bank by refugee women
When you purchase a Thready teddy bear, its twin goes to a child refugee, along with tools vital to help them cope with trauma.
EMPLOY AT-RISK WOMEN
Threadies are hand-sewn by a team of women in the West Bank who receive a living wage and valuable job training.
Threadies teach children the value of sharing love, connecting them with another child across the world.